Sep 26, 2019
There are six different ways you can compel your future clients to pull the trigger on buying from you. The more of these you can use in your marketing, the higher your conversion rate.
Kate loves that Kyle finally brought a list. It makes him look prepared.
1. Scarcity: Bonuses go away or the option to buy disappears.
2. Authority: Like when people walk up to you on stage after a talk, you've demonstrated authority.
3. Community: The tribe will lead them to buy
4. Anticipation: It's coming! This is great for events and other date-related marketing activities, like launches, previews, and new editions.
5. Reciprocity: That feeling you get when you feel like you got so much value for free that you want to contribute. Freemium models are using this tactic.
6. Social Proof: Look at all the brands this expert has worked with! I see people I know at her conference! People are sharing the brand and messages...